The XTE 171C is a robust machine featuring a die-cast alloy feed and a rear tray for gas bottles up to 20kg. Its high performance at low current reduces heat distortion and the flexible polarity allows gasless welding (will accept 5kg or 15kg wire spools).
Parweld's New range of quality MIG welders designed specifically for the Automotive industry, ideal for car restoration, crash repair and sheet metalwork applications. Supplied as a package including 3 mtr Euro MIG torch, Argon/Co2 regulator with 2 gauges.
Parweld XTM161i Multi process machine. Synergic mig control provides rapid and easy machine settings. The machine also provides Lift tig and MMA facility. Tig torch and electrode holder lead are optional. •Generator Friendly The XTM 161i is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators. Generator size minimum 5KVA.
- Accepts 5 kg spools of 0.6mm and 0.8mm mig wire
- 160 amps max welding current
- 40% duty cycle @ 160 amps
- 3 mtr Euro Torch included (3 months warranty)
- 2g gas regulator included
- 3 mtr Earth clamp and lead
- Gas hose and regulator connection
- 3-year warranty (machine only)