Suitable for Manual Metal Arc (MMA) welding with various electrodes up to 4mm diameter, and also for TIG welding of mild and stainless steels and alloys. See drop down list for consumables and optional Tig facility
It has a robust outer casing with shockproof and heat resistant front and rear panels and incorporated large size twist to lock cable connectors allow it to withstand the harshest of environments and usage. Electrodes up to 3.2mm can be used with ease. Touch button interface.
With automatic built-in functions for Arc Force and Hot Start making this machine easy for the novice to use but also a winner for the professional too.
The machine is also specially designed to be suitable for use additionally as a TIG welder with the added function of Lift-Arc TIG selection, this allows for lowering the output voltage while arc striking and therefore saving damage to the Tungsten electrode and reducing weld-start contamination. A TIG welding torch is available as an optional accessory.
included accessories:- Electrode holder and lead, Earth lead and clamp machine shoulder strap and Chipping hammer/wire brush.
- Dual Voltage Input 110V or 240V with Automatic Smart Sensing
- 5 to 160 Amps on 230 volts and 5 – 140A on 110 volt
- Digital amperage display
- Easy Striking with arc force and re-striking with hot start
- Welding mode for Rutile electrodes
- No Load Voltage – 50 volts
- Lightweight – only 4.8 KGS
- Dimensions – 285(L) x 120(W) x 250(H) mm
- Generator friendly, Recommended 6 KVA minimum
- Arc force for easy electrode striking
- Hot start for easy electrode re-striking
- Built-in electrode anti-sticking
- Supplied complete with GOOD QUALITY Electrode holder and Earth clamp with 3M cables
- Large welding cable plug connections
- Automatic Over Voltage and Over Current protection
- Lift-Arc TIG mode switch
- Conforms to Insulation Class IP23 and CE regulations
- 3-year warranty – Return to base
If you require further technical advice or assistance, or if you prefer to collect from the shop, please phone 020 8399 2449. Open 9am – 5pm. Closed weekends and Wednesdays.